In the 90’s, Pearl Jam was everywhere. It seemed you couldn’t turn on your TV or radio without having one of their hits blasting out at you; and then all of sudden— nothing. Well, they’re back— sort of.
The band joined forces with clothing store Volcom and have announced that Pearl Jam will set up a pop-up shop. And, Rock My World has the skinny on the dates. Pearl Jam informed their nearly 3 million followers on Twitter that the Pearl Jam X Volcom Pop-Up Shop will take place September 22-27 at Volcom’s Soho location.
Through the band’s website, “The Volcom store will be the only location where you can purchase the full NYC PJ merchandise line that week.”
The store will release four different poster designs at random, plus an array of other specialty merchandise.The pop-up shop opens in conjunction with Eddie Vedder and the boys’ appearance at the Global Citizen Festival, which takes place on New York’s Great Lawn in Central Park on September 26th.
The band is no stranger to the pop-up shop idea and have used these events to sell and release new music. The team here at RMW will keep you informed of any further updates as we get them.
NYC Pop Up Shop
New York, NY 10013
Phone: (212) 226-7284
Nearest Cross Streets: Between Howard and Grand on Broadway
Nearest Subway Station: Canal St Station (N-Q-R)
Tuesday, Sept 22 – Hours: 11am To 8pm
Wednesday, Sept 23 – Hours: 11am To 8pm
Thursday, Sept 24 – Hours: 11am To 8pm
Friday, Sept 25 – Hours: 11am To 8pm
Saturday, Sept 26 – Hours: 11am To 8pm
Sunday, Sept 27 – Hours: 12pm To 7pm
– There will be 4 different poster designs randomly released between Tuesday and Saturday. Posters are limited to 2 per design.
– No poster tubes will be available.
– No Refunds or Exchanges.
– The Volcom store will be the only location where you can purchase the full NYC PJ merchandise line that week.
– Inventory will be held back for each day Monday through Saturday. Any remaining inventory will be sold on Sunday.
– All merchandise is on a first come first serve basis.